And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

~Nietzsche~

Monday, October 26, 2009

My Awesome Night


That's me..... on the right in the boots. 

Ok, so that's not really me and the ghost of Michael Jackson, but I decided to do something for myself today.  I keep saying that I have to be healthy before I can help my family.

I signed up for a gym that offers every sort of dance class from Zumba, Boot Camp, Yoga, Pilates, Hip Hop, and everything in between.

Tonight was Hip Hop and I learned the true blue Thriller dance.  I must say I was the shiz-nit.  I haven't had this much fun in months and the release that came from dancing was more theraputic than any anti-psychotic meds that are on the market. 

I think tomorrow will be Zumba.....  Wednesday is Kick Boxing.  It is great to find a positive release for all this pent up energy. 

Anyway, this may be a new career move for me........ I think they are missing a key player in the Thriller video now......  This just might be my big break :)

It's good to smile again.

1 comment:

Brittoni said...

Hey Jenn
I hope you don't mind me blog stocking you. I saw on facebook the address you gave Cindy Kinsel. I have loved reading your posts. I admit that sometimes I have to ban myself from reading others blogs because it depresses me to read about their perfect lives. I love how real you are. I know I have mentioned getting together before and I really do want to. My surgery has taken so long to heal from and get myself back to functioning. We need to just set a date and do it. I usually go to salt lake all the time but lately I haven't been able to drive myself places. Hopefuly that will change soon. Anyway I guess I just wanted to say Hi.