And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

~Nietzsche~

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wow

I just got the verbal smackdown and GOD BLESS friends that aren't afraid to do it.  However, I've seen your 110 pound body jump in between two huge men to stop a bar fight without a 2nd thought, so you've never been one to sit on the sidelines and watch people self destruct.

I love you Tiff.  Thank you for your honesty.  It is great to have a friend that you trust when you don't trust yourself.  Your are my angel.

P.S. I don't want you to come to kickboxing with me so I can punch you a bit. :)  I just want you to come back to Zumba with me so I'm not the only one that looks like I am having a seizure.

Love you!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can get my stretchy seizure pants on and do a little shake shake with you. Glad I'm not in trouble.

~Tana~ said...

I am glad that Tiffany is your friend too!!! She cares enough to tell you the truth!!! We all love you Jenn and want you to be happy but not destroy yourself to make you think your happy. You deserve the best!