And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

~Nietzsche~

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our New Set-up.....






With winter right around the corner, we decided we needed to take swift action in our home if any of us were going to be able to survive the couped up months.  We turned a small area into our living room into a "kid zone" equipt with toys, a couch (made from a crib mattress and pillows), a TV, some video games (sure to give any 1977 games a good run, based on the fact that I despise video games), and a hardwood floor for injuries and oil wrestling (minus the oil wrestling.....it just sounded fun).  Good Luck winter.... you have met your match. (or something like that........)

2 comments:

Michelle Moss said...

Hahaha...sorry I'm still laughing, because I just read the comment you left me! Ya know, I really think you would look awesome in a shoot like that. It would totally take my photography to a new level ;-) Ok, and I'm happy to see you made your kids an "area," because we were so sick of Rachel tearing up books and crap that we put her in a "playpen"...aka baby jail with toys in it! Oh the tricks I can learn from a seasoned Mommy!

Jenn said...

Baby Jail is the only way to go. I think maybe we should market a line.... Black and White stripes and all.... maybe pearls, but definately chains on the ankles......