And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

~Nietzsche~

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Here we are

Well, thanks to my mother (who asked if the internet was open on sunday), I have decided to join the world of blogging. I have actually opened 3 separate accounts for 3 separate purposes..... see if you can find my others ;)

Anyhow, this seems to be the hot shizzle these dizzles so I am going to hop on the train. This is my personal blog and will be used to update friends and family of the happenings a - la - saga - o - Jenn. And yes, we all know that these...um... "events" can drastically change from victory to tragedy withing a few minutes.... multiple times a day.

Thank you mom, for being internet savy enough to know what a "blog" is. I am sure I will enjoy this time, as I hope will all of you.

One Love - Jenn

No comments: